Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bad Movie Day 1

Bad Movie Day

While living in Korea, one has to cope with living in a new and totally different country. For me, the biggest challenge has involved remaining productive while working in a mediocre job that is soon changing. I'm always thinking about starting something new. That may be the problem but the latest thing involves movies. My Co-Workers and I are always talking up horrible movies. Unfortunately, I love most of these movies. Well, today I've decided to start doing something about it and listing them. Before you go and say "Hey! That movie is awesome! How dare you call it bad?!?!" just think about it. You're wrong. This movie is bad but in a good way.

Here's today's bad movie:

The Running Man
Tagline: The year is 2019. The finest men in America don't run for President. They run for their lives. 
Arnold: "I'll be back."
Richard Dawson: "Only in a rerun."















Let me know what you think about this movie. Is it not bad but totally awesome. Anything goes. 

-Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment